You’ve Taken Charge of Your Career – Now Take Charge of Your Finances
Are you crystal-clear on how you're doing versus your financial goals?
You know how to do things like steer your career in the direction you want, help your kids navigate homework and activities or organize an event for your favorite charity, but you haven’t taken the time to do the same type of planning with your personal finances.
Now you can take charge of your finances too by working with me to put together a Comprehensive Financial Plan that lets you know exactly where you are with your money and gives you a prioritized checklist of actions to take in the areas of retirement planning, taxes, insurance and estate planning.
Schedule A Time To Talk
Together We’ll Create a Plan That Enables You To:
- Define your short- and long-term financial goals and get crystal clear on your progress against them.
- See exactly how you might need to adjust your spending and saving decisions now to meet your financial goals in the future.
- Move forward confidently because I’ll show you just how multiple scenarios play out financially with the variables that life inevitably throws your way. Things like what happens if you have a period of unemployment, encounter unexpected medical bills or witness a large downturn in the financial markets.
- Not just plan for life’s obligations (retirement saving, college saving, paying the bills) but also plan for the fun stuff like vacations that allow you to create lasting memories with family or your hobbies and passions that bring energy to your work and personal life.
Is This Process Right for You?
Here’s What You’ll Receive
- An initial information gathering session with me. I’ll ask you not only about your finances, but more importantly what you want your money to do for you in terms of your personal goals, career and dreams.
- A “What If” discussion where we map out the kinds of situations you want to plan for. Things like:
- “What if” I need to take a short-term hit in my income to go pursue a new line of work that I’ve always wanted to try?
- “What if” I want to open my own business? Can I swing that full time or do I need to start it as a side business while I keep my day job?
- “What if” I want to partially retire at 60 and work part time for a few years?
- “What if” the market goes in the tank for the next few years? Will I still be OK?
- A customized Long-Term Cash Flow Plan that shows you what your finances look like for the next five years, for the rest of your working career and forward into retirement. You’ll have the financial framework that you need to guide your spending, saving and investing decisions while you pursue your career and personal goals.
- A prioritized action list of the steps you can take to implement this plan and confidently create the life you’ve always wanted
- Unlimited email support while we’re developing your plan to answer your questions and keep you moving forward!
- An offer to continue our work together and keep you implementing either through professional management of your investments or via a monthly retainer.
Costs for your Comprehensive Financial Plan range between $1,500 – $5,000 based on the complexity of your personal and business finances.
Investment advice by itself is really just a bunch of numbers on paper. It only becomes valuable when you listen to a client’s personal and career goals and create an investment portfolio and financial plan to help them get there. Let me help you and your family make the most of your money and create a financial future even brighter than your past and present!Dave Rowan